Pro REA Staffing
Administrative Assistant Toronto Ontario
We are looking for a talented Administrative Assistant in Toronto who is committed to supporting a team of top-producing real estate agents and a thriving property management business. Our client maintains a strong and consistent referral business due to their established relationships in the industry. You will work with a team of administrators for the business. Your responsibilities will play an important role in clearing away tasks and implementing or following processes so the agents can focus on business building.
This is a fast-paced and multifaceted role that is perfect for a candidate seeking opportunities for advancement. This firm is poised for tremendous growth in the coming years. If you’re interested in being placed in a position where the sky’s the limit, then this is the job for you.
This team has a clear vision for their business and operates by a clear set of values. Are you a good Culture Fit?
- Strategic Work Ethic. This team works hard and smart. This means they are not just busy, they are productive. They are mindful of where they are spending their time and constantly looking for ways to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Positive Attitude. A positive outlook is a must. This is not a rule for the team; this is a mindset. You look at challenges, changes, and opportunities for growth with open arms. Life is full of challenges and you have a proactive and positive reaction to these challenges.
- Accountability. You do what you say you are going to do and take ownership of your choices, actions, and job role. You always follow through on commitments and assignments and are highly dependable.
- Deliver a client experience. You are a vital piece of the client experience. You make clients and agents feel like they are valued, cared for, and taken care of during the entire home buying and/or selling process and beyond through rental. We create clients for life and we are a valuable resource to them, their friends, and their family before, during, and after a real estate transaction.
- Learning-Based. The team is in constant pursuit of being better. You are coachable and humble. You welcome new opportunities to learn. Growing and becoming better in all aspects of your life is important to you both personally and professionally.
We Know You
You love getting things done and “I got this” is something you hear yourself say a lot. You enjoy a job where no day is the same; problem-solving comes naturally to you. Details never slip past you and you consider yourself to be incredibly organized. You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional etiquette and finesse. As the first point of contact for clients and agents, you’ll be able to use your upbeat attitude and problem-solving skills as a tool to help the office run smoothly.
50% of this role is focused on property management. The remaining 50% is focused on real estate administrative duties. You have 1-2 years of experience in real estate or property management AND have served as an Assistant or Office Admin, and enjoy dynamic roles wearing multiple hats within a fast-paced environment.
Applicants seeking a position as a stepping-stone into sales – this is not the job for you.
Manage Day-to-day tasks:
- Provide administrative support to the team which includes tasks such as phone and email management, calendar organization, project management, and compliance
- Assist the property manager in collecting rents and work with the in-house accounting department
- Assist the property manager in enforcing contracts, follow legal procedures, court workflow; draft and serve legal notices
- Assist in posting available units or property for rent or sale on various online platforms and communicate with landlords via status and pricing
Key Software Proficiency
- MLS, DocuSign
- Google Suite
- CRM programs
- Social Media Platforms
Candidates MUST live within a 45-minute commute of Toronto, ON and MUST have access to reliable daily transportation.
Salary: $40,000 – $55,000 based on experience
Hours: Full Time – M-F 9 AM – 5 PM with flexibility in the evenings from time to time
Location: Toronto, ON – In Office – Local guidelines for COVID will be followed
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! Please apply directly. If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiters at Pro R.E.A. Staffing about setting up an initial phone interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.