Pro REA Staffing
Content Creator and Storyteller Pasadena CA
Are you passionate about people and the captivating narratives that make up their lives? If you’re a devoted fan of Donald Miller and the StoryBrand philosophy, and you have a proven background in the art of creative writing and storytelling, we have an exciting opportunity that could be your perfect fit.
Join the Eva Lin Real Estate Team as a Content Creator and Storyteller. Let your storytelling prowess shine while crafting compelling narratives that engage, inspire, and resonate with clients and colleagues in the real estate industry. If you’re ready to embark on a journey where your love for stories meets your career aspirations, keep reading!
About the Role
As a Content Creator and Storyteller, you will lead the creative vision for the Eva Lin Team, translating business and marketing objectives into effective creative strategies. You will be responsible for developing and executing engaging content and strategies across various social media platforms. Your goal will be to attract, engage, and retain our target audience while driving brand awareness and promoting our company in the marketplace.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with a passion for marketing, a keen eye for detail, and a strong understanding of how to create digital marketing content that grabs attention and prompts engagement. We seek a self-starting, motivated team member with at least 3 years of experience in content creation and social media management. A portfolio of past examples will be required to be considered for this position. Someone with experience in graphic design and presentation creation would be a plus.
This role has three main components:
- Tell Eva Lin’s story to raise her profile and build connections with buyers and sellers.
- Share the homebuyer and seller story through interviews with past clients, highlighting their journey and experience working with the Eva Lin team.
- Produce educational content for the real estate agent community based on Eva’s daily coaching sessions for the purpose of attracting agents to join their organization.
You will tell stories through videos, social media posts, in blogs, and emails. Experience in developing a comprehensive marketing plan and managing the complete cycle of content creation is required.
About The Team
The Eva Lin team, a thriving real estate team based in Pasadena, CA, stands out for its innovative and strategic approach to the market. Their consistent success is evident from their impressive track record of closing over $100 million in real estate transactions year after year. Additionally, they have earned the prestigious title of being the top team for homes sold in Pasadena in 2021 and 2022.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, marketing, creative writing or communications (or related field)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Professional creative writing experience
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills
- Creative and adaptable
- Excellent understanding of social media, content marketing and other digital media skills
- Excellent organizational skills – ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Basic video editing skills
Key Software Proficiency
- Social Media platforms
- Canva and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Video editing software
- CRM systems
- Google Apps, Hootsuite & email platforms
- Proficient with WordPress
Salary: $85K – $110K commensurate with experience
Benefits: Paid time-off, sick leave, health care monthly stipend
Hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs/week M-F, flexibility on weekends and evenings required
Location: Pasadena, CA. Hybrid remote. Must work in the office on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Candidates MUST live within a 40-minute commute of the 91101 zip code and MUST have their own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
Pro R.E.A. Staffing looks forward to connecting with you! Due to the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
This is a full-time, direct-hire placement with our client. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.