Pro REA Staffing
Director of Operations Campbell CA
We are looking for a Director of Operations for an industry-leading, venture-backed Real Estate Group in Campbell, CA.
Are you an Operational Wizard and ready to take your career AND your LIFE to the next level?
Are you a dynamic, and determined individual with solid leadership skills? If so, keep reading.
What could you be, do, or have if you sincerely loved what you do?
Our client believes that you should love what you do or keep moving. Your life should have meaning. They will challenge you to apply your knowledge in new ways as you gain expertise in real estate. You will be part of a wave of innovation that is reshaping an outmoded industry AND you will have FUN because as steadfast as they are about changing their industry, they are equally committed to a culture that creates a better life for their staff and their clients through the vehicle of real estate.
The leadership and partners at Real Estate Experts believe that change is long overdue in residential real estate. Low barriers to entry and a status quo have left real estate behind while virtually every other consumer-facing industry in Silicon Valley has advanced into the future.
Through innovative systems, great technology, exclusive partnerships, and a vibrant culture, Partners at Real Estate Experts outperform their industry peers in both production and client satisfaction.
Join them in redefining real estate.
Our ideal candidate is or has:
- A proven professional who is positive, creative, and enthusiastic
- Solution-oriented, self-confident, and self-motivating
- The willingness & ability to learn new skills and grow
- Strong attention to detail, an engaging personality, and superior communication skills
- The ability to collaborate in a group setting with the desire to add value
- Experience building and scaling the business operations side of a sales-driven company
- Experience and ability to hire, train and manage department leaders
- The analytical skills to evaluate a wide array of metrics in order to influence business decisions
- Ability to remain focused, efficient, and effective driving multiple priorities and deadlines
- Exceptional ethical standards and a high level of emotional intelligence
- A right hand to the CEO, helping execute on the business plan and achieve the planned P&L
Areas of Focus:
Drive Strategic Plan: You will report directly to the CEO / Visionary of the company and work closely to drive, communicate and execute the company’s business plan across the company and hold the leadership team accountable for achieving agreed upon commitments. As Director of Operations, you will be responsible for ensuring the entire organization is rowing together in the same direction on a day-to-day basis while executing on the long-term vision of the company. Areas of attention include:
- Overall health of the Company
- Weekly operational meetings
- Monthly/Quarterly and Annual Planning Meetings
Develop & Streamline Processes and Workflows: In your quest for operational excellence you will identify opportunities for increased efficiency, build and implement procedures that reduce inefficiency, and improve workflows. You will be required to resolve issues effectively, seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. As the keeper of operations, you ensure everyone is truly following and adhering to, the company’s core systems and processes with consistency. To accomplish this requires effective project management skills.
Drive Leads: You are responsible for working closely with the Marketing department in managing the budget in alignment with buyer and seller lead generation goals. This includes optimizing all marketing and branding, tracking results and reporting back on key metrics. This position is the driver of all marketing that generate leads and sales. You will be analyzing metrics to increase efficiency and improve both lead generation (marketing) and lead conversion (sales). Areas of attention include:
- Execute and optimize company online strategy
- Optimize and manage all lead generation campaigns
- Oversee fulfillment of marketing of all listings
Drive Sales: You will work closely with the Sales Manager on optimizing converting leads into clients by helping in monitoring all lead generation systems and agent productivity tracking systems. You will also help the Sales Manager ensure sales agents follow up with leads timely and appropriately by reviewing and reporting on agent accountability metrics from the company CRM. Areas of attention include:
- New lead management
- Agent pipeline management
- Lead conversion tracking
- Forecasting sales revenues
- Tracking / Reporting on sales effectiveness
Manage the Metrics: You will track and report on a variety of key metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. You will help manage the marketing budget and track cost per lead, cost per appointment, and cost per client. You will help track and evaluate sales agents based on their conversion ratios and make recommendations to the CEO/Visionary regarding the termination of underperforming sales agents.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Computer savvy with strong knowledge of Google Suite/MS Suite and ability to learn new technology tools quickly
- 2+ years of operations management experience
- Experience in the real estate industry is a big plus
Salary: This is a $120K+ position. Salary will consist of a competitive base salary plus a performance-driven bonus structure. The right candidate can expect to earn $150K+ in year one, $200k+ in year two, and $250k+ in year three; profit sharing for long-term players.
Hours: Full-time, 40+ hours per week, with flexibility on evenings and weekends
Benefits: Vacation, sick time
Location: Campbell, CA
Candidate must reside within a 60-minute commute of Campbell, CA
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! Please apply directly. If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiters at Pro R.E.A. Staffing about next steps!
Due to the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. This is a full-time, direct-hire placement with our client. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.