Pro REA Staffing
Personal Assistant Pasadena CA
We are real estate professionals with two young school-aged children. Our business is growing rapidly and we find ourselves needing an extra set of hands to help us balance work and home life. We are grounded, caring, and your typical busy professional family. While this role is mostly focused on our household and family needs, you may occasionally be asked to help with events or projects related to our business.
Does This Sound Like You?
We are seeking a meticulous and dedicated Personal Assistant to provide essential support to a busy family in managing various personal and household responsibilities. The ideal candidate should have a nurturing personality, a can-do attitude, and excellent organizational skills to ensure the smooth operation of the family’s daily activities. The ability to handle confidential information with discretion and integrity is a must. This role involves a wide range of tasks, from event coordination to property management.
If you are a detail-oriented, responsible, and adaptable individual with the ability to handle a wide range of tasks, we encourage you to apply for this unique Personal Assistant position. Your dedication and support will be pivotal in ensuring the smooth operation of this family’s household and personal affairs.
- Maintain detailed records related to investment properties
- Ensure timely payment of rents for owned properties
- Coordinate house maintenance, repairs, and manage vendors as needed
- Drive and run errands as required.
- Perform small tasks around the house.
- Coordinate car maintenance, including car wash appointments.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Handle bill payments and maintain financial records.
- Maintain a family calendar to schedule appointments and events.
- Assist with planning and organizing family events and parties, including birthdays and special occasions.
- May need to attend or assist in business recruiting events.
- Coordinate grooming appointments for family dog
- Assist with short daily walk, weather permitting
- Drive children to school in the morning.
- Possibility of occasional business-related travel in the future.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a similar role as a Personal Assistant or in household management is preferred
- Proficient in Quickbooks and Excel
- Clean driving record
Salary: $30/hr – $40/hr commensurate with experience
Benefits: Paid time-off, sick leave, health insurance
Hours: 40 hrs/week M-F, some flexibility on weekends and evenings required
Location: Pasadena, CA
Candidates MUST live within a 30-minute commute of the 91101 zip code and MUST have their own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
Pro R.E.A. Staffing looks forward to connecting with you! Due to the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
This is a full-time, direct-hire placement with our client. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.