Pro REA Staffing
Marketing Coordinator San Francisco CA
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to be the creative driver for a top-producing residential real estate team in San Francisco, CA.
Are you a results-based creative with a knack for developing engaging content? If so, keep reading!
Your Future Employer
The Krishnan Team was founded in 2009 by Ruth Krishnan and ranks in the top 5 teams in San Francisco. Our team sold $130M in 2020 and is on track to surpass $170m in 2021.
Part of what keeps us at the top of our game is our commitment to a culture of self-improvement. As a result, we are constantly learning and have created a fun and inclusive atmosphere. In addition, our team contributes 5% of our revenue to organizations within the community.
We Know You
You are a master communicator with excellent project management skills and vast knowledge of current marketing trends. You LOVE learning and improving your craft in the ever-changing digital space.
As a smart, independent, and strategic thinker, you love to be given the creative space to soar and produce tangible results.
With your creative vision, excellent writing skills, and meticulous attention to detail, you never shy away from challenging and innovative projects.
As a strong leader with a proven track record to meet deadlines, you are able to work closely with copywriters and content strategists to produce incredible creative work.
You are comfortable with a fast-paced environment, evolving responsibilities, and wearing multiple hats. Overall, you enjoy being a team player and recognize that there is no task too large or small that you are not willing to tackle!
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be in charge of shaping our marketing and branding projects from concept to execution. You will provide creative vision, vital project management, strategic support, and lead our team to achieve our marketing goals – all while maintaining a cohesive brand identity.
Your duties will include managing all marketing operations, refining processes, assessing and improving existing initiatives, and devising new strategies to increase sales.
You will liaise between team members and creative professionals to coordinate the delivery of creative projects, as well as provide creative and strategic marketing recommendations.
Below are the key areas of focus for this role
- Develop our property-focused and team-focused content. I.e. new listing videos, before and after property transformations, market updates, webinars, evidence of success stories, and testimonials
- Manage the completion of 10 neighborhood videos
- Curate candid content – such as team outings, SF restaurants, and local shops
- Work on email marketing and drip campaigns for potential Buyers and Sellers
- Source, create and manage multiple monthly email newsletters.
- Work closely with our Marketing Strategist to create content for Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, and more
- Develop needed content for our website: videos and blogs
- Define project scope, including timeline, resources, and costs
- Work closely with our videographer to schedule video shoots, provide scripts and concepts, scout locations, coordinate with vendors, and track deliverables.
- Work closely with copywriters on special projects
- Manage lists and contacts in MailChimp and SendGrid
- Track metrics for social media engagement
Gifting & Events
- Manage our extensive gifting program: birthdays, anniversaries, client meetings, VIP contacts, etc.
- Design and manage our End of Year and Thanksgiving postcards
- Schedule quarterly client events: Prep guest list, Book venues, etc.
- Coordinate monthly Team Events (dinner, happy hour, birthday celebrations)
- Schedule team Photoshoots every 6 months
- Plan team community service activities
Your Experience and Qualifications
You either have 2+ years of real estate marketing or luxury or service-based marketing experience. You have strong project management experience, and you are confident in your abilities to jump into this new role and hit the ground running. Ideally, you have a degree in marketing, advertising, or business-related.
Sorry, no eCommerce or Graphic Designers, your skills are not a match for this role.
Ideally, you are familiar with or can quickly learn…
- Google Suite of Services, Dropbox, and DocuSign
- Canva or your go-to design software
- iMovie or your go-to video editing software
- CRM’s (Mail Chimp, Salesforce, and SendGrid)
- Social Media Platforms
Salary: $85k-$110k commensurate with experience plus an opportunity for a bonus. Benefits: Paid Time Off and Medical Benefits
Hours: Hybrid – Remote/On-site 1-2 days a week. Full-time 40 + hours, 9 – 6, flexibility in the evenings weekends required depending on the needs of the business. You must have a dedicated workspace free from distractions.
Location: San Francisco, CA You must live within a 30-minute commute of San Francisco, CA (southwest region – or willing to relocate) and MUST have daily access to a vehicle, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
This is a full-time, direct-hire placement with our client. Candidates that reach out to the client directly may be disqualified from consideration. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.