Pro REA Staffing
Real Estate Assistant Castro Valley CA
Our clients, Realtors Nathan and Lisa Jines built a successful business by recognizing that talented people’s passion fuels their success. They do what they say and say what they mean, and as a result, they attract and retain the best talent in the industry.
This growth-oriented position leads to a role in operations management. Our ideal candidate is looking for meaningful work and the opportunity to make a big impact.
Nathan and Lisa have a clear vision for their business and operate by a defined set of core values. Are you a good Culture Fit?
- Strategic Work Ethic. This team works hard and smart. This means they aren’t just busy, they’re productive. You are hungry and motivated to continue to build upon your skills and push the team forward.
- Positive Attitude. A positive outlook is a must. This team looks at challenges, changes, and opportunities for growth with open arms.
- Accountability. You do what you say you’re going to do and take ownership of your choices, actions, and role. You always follow through and are highly dependable.
- Deliver a quality experience. This team attributes their success to treating their clients and employees with respect, care, and concern.
- Learning-Based. Everyone on this team is coachable and humble. They are at the forefront of technology and value professional and personal growth.
A little bit about the opportunity
You will provide your team with administrative support, leveraging your strengths in this role. This may include but is not limited to phone and email management, calendar organization, task management, and holding your agent accountable for following up on leads. You will provide a concierge level of customer service and serve as the client’s first point of contact.
Systems Support: You will play an essential part in continuing to build the business. You will maintain and streamline existing systems, checklists, and procedures to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the business. You will take ownership of the contact database, nurture its growth, and use it to support your agent with lead follow-up. You will also work alongside a Virtual Assistant.
Manage Deal Flow: You will project-manage all transactions from Listing Appointment to Close. This includes preparing your agent for listing appointments, overseeing the pre-listing prep and marketing process, scheduling showings, helping prepare for open houses, assisting the agents with providing seller feedback, and managing all paperwork. In addition, you will work with the transaction coordinator during the contract-to-close process.
Marketing Assistance: You will coordinate marketing materials for the agent, including marketing listings and managing the marketing calendar (farming & SOI). You will work with staging companies and photographers, assist the agents in writing property descriptions, and manage the listing marketing checklist. You will also help plan and execute various client appreciation events and contribute to newsletters and social media.
Applicants seeking a position as a stepping-stone into sales—this is not the job for you.
- You know your strengths are in supporting others and have 2 or more years of experience supporting a real estate agent or team, or you have supported a small business owner and enjoy wearing multiple hats. (Real estate experience is not required but strong admin skills are essential.)
- You are open to obtaining a real estate license to support your team, not to sell real estate.
Does this sound like you?
You enjoy keeping your team running smoothly and have a keen sense of what it means to bring joy to others. You aren’t the type of person to shy away from a challenge. You’re smart and confident, and you take pride in remaining calm under pressure and thrive in situations where others would struggle. Your organizational and communication skills and ability to multi-task are unparalleled, and you prefer to “own” your job rather than having someone micromanage your daily tasks.
Ideally, you are familiar with or can easily learn…
- Google Suite
- Macintosh software
- Real Estate specific programs, CAR Forms, Docusign
- Project Management Software
- Social Media
Salary: $65,000 – $85,000 plus bonuses
Benefits: Vacation Time, Sick Pay, Holidays, Medical Benefit Stipend
Hours: 9-5, M-F (In Office with a Hybrid Schedule available down the road for the right candidate)
Location: Castro Valley, CA. You live within a 40-minute commute to Castro Valley. You have daily access to a personal vehicle that you can drive for work-related tasks. You have a driver’s license, and you carry insurance.
This is a full-time, direct-hire placement with our client. Candidates that reach out to the client directly may be disqualified from consideration. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.