Pro REA Staffing
Sales Manager (Real Estate) San Francisco CA
We are looking for a talented Sales Manager (Real Estate) in San Francisco, CA, to set standards, maintain the culture and inspire achievement among agents and staff alike. We are looking for an Empire Builder to lead a top producing team that is geared up for expansion. This diverse and challenging role is best suited to a Leader / Driver / Influencer personality type.
Your Future Employer
A top producer and founder of Mosaik Real Estate, Michelle Kim has earned a reputation among her clients as a hardworking, knowledgeable, and trustworthy agent a triple threat that is often hard to find in a salesperson. Her employees hold her in high regard and she makes it a point to prioritize and invest in the growth of her business and in her team members. With many years of experience in sales and a background in the title and escrow field, you can count on Michelle to provide a full-service experience that leaves both buyers and sellers totally satisfied. You couldn’t ask for a better employer.
We are looking for TALENT. Does this describe you?
- Real estate sales experience and a CA Real Estate license (required)
- Experience leading a sales team to achieve higher levels of production, working closely with a Business Owner to drive sales and increase profitability
- A track record of success in leading a team through a period of rapid growth
- Large bandwidth-heavy workloads and multiple demands on your time don’t phase you
- Expertise in recruiting, training, leading, motivating, and identifying opportunities
- A difference maker and excel at leading and taking charge
- Intrinsically motivated and results-oriented
- Clear, confident communicator
- Resilient in business and know that “tough times never last, but tough people do”
- You tackle your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, dedication, honesty, loyalty, and integrity
Areas of Focus:
Drive Strategic Plan: You will work hand in hand directly with the CEO / Visionary of the company to ensure the company is operating efficiently and optimally for the success of all the sales and administrative staff. Areas of attention include:
- Overall health of the Company
- Weekly operational meetings
- Monthly/Quarterly and Annual Planning Meetings
- You will help strategize and implement growth strategies for the company
Drive Leads: You will manage leads and accountability systems, serving as the liaison with companies that supply leads. This includes optimizing all marketing and branding, tracking results, and reporting back on key metrics. You will analyze metrics to increase efficiency and improve lead generation (marketing) and lead conversion (sales). Areas of attention include:
- Execute and optimize online strategy and update websites
- Manage all lead generation systems
- Oversee weekly marketing of listings
Drive Recruiting: You will actively recruit, onboard, train, and manage the sales team. You will ensure sales agents follow up with leads timely and appropriately by reviewing and reporting on agent accountability metrics from the company CRM. Areas of attention include:
- Agent pipeline management
- Lead conversion tracking
- Forecasting sales revenues
- Tracking / Reporting on sales effectiveness
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- B.A. or B.S. degree is preferred
- Computer savvy with strong knowledge of Google Suite/MS Suite, Asana, Slack, CRM’s, and ability to learn new technology tools quickly
- 2+ years of experience supporting a successful real estate team
Salary: Salary of $120k-$150k, based on experience and an aggressive bonus.
Benefits: Paid Vacation, 401k, Paid Parking
Hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs/week M-F, some flexibility on the weekends required
Location: San Francisco, CA (Remote but you must be located within 40 minutes)
Please DO NOT contact the client directly. Candidates who reach out to the client directly will be re-routed to us for screening.
This is a full-time, direct-hire placement with our client. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.