Pro REA Staffing
Virtual Real Estate Assistant Remote
We are searching for a flexible and patient Real Estate Assistant, based in the United States, who will provide virtual assistance to real estate professionals to help them grow their businesses.
This is a flexible opportunity with the freedom of being an independent contractor plus the support that comes from working with an established company with lots of room for growth.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll provide administrative support to clients who are successful real estate agents and brokers across the entire United States. Your responsibilities will play an essential part in clearing away distractions so that your agents can focus on generating new business and closing sales.
Areas Of Focus
- Oversee and coordinate brand development and marketing trends
- Develop marketing strategies to maximize lead generation
- Assist with graphic design, scheduling posts, and social media marketing
- Database management, calendar management, project management, and ad hoc assignments
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
We Know You
You come with BATTERIES INCLUDED; you show up excited to make a difference and are positive, proactive, flexible, and eager to connect with people. You are a creative collaborator who is self-sufficient and deadline-driven. You get things DONE, even if that involves focusing on repetitive tasks and working independently. Growth is on your mind and is proven by your obsessive commitment to EXCELLENCE – there is no half-assing from someone reliable and consistent like you. You have strong leadership skills and can manage multiple projects at a time.
You have two or more years of experience supporting an agent or team in residential real estate. This includes handling marketing, calendar management, and customer service. You can work peacefully from home with an ability for video calling on occasion.
Applicants seeking a position as a stepping-stone into sales—this is not the job for you.
Our client, Chameleon Virtual, values collaboration, open and honest communication, flexibility, diversity, and they strive for constant improvement.
This company has a clear vision for its business and operates by a clear set of values. Are you a good Culture Fit?
- Strategic Work Ethic. This team works hard and smart. This means they aren’t just busy; they’re productive. You are hungry and motivated.
- Positive Attitude. A positive outlook is a must. This team looks at challenges, changes, and opportunities for growth with open arms.
- Accountability. You do what you say you’re going to do and take ownership of your choices, actions, and role. You always follow through and are highly dependable.
- Deliver a quality client experience. This team has an unbeatable business model for agents who want to build their empire.
- Team-player. Everyone on this team is coachable and humble.
Salary: This position is a contractor position. This position is paid by direct commission based on the number of clients assigned. The goal is to be full-time and between $40k-$50k annually, but it may not look that way starting off. This will be discussed more in the interview.
Tools: You must have a reliable internet connection and a workplace free from distraction
Hours: Full-time and Part-Time Opportunities – Flexible schedule. Must be able to work Pacific hours.
Candidates who reach out to the client directly will not be considered for the position. Pro R.E.A. Staffing looks forward to connecting with you!
Due to the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. This is a full-time, direct-hire placement with our client. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.